Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day!


Hey!

So this week was basically the best week ever.  My comp and I are working harder than ever and we had interviews with our mission president, which was awesome.  But best of all, I got talk to my family!  It was so good to hear from them and be able to talk for a few minutes on Skype.  I only get to do so one more time during my mission, and that will be the week I go home.

Anyways, everyday in the mission, I learn a little more about faith.  Faith is manifest in lots of things, like obedience, work, and diligence.  Also, it can be manifest in just choosing to smile and lift your head up.  The gospel of Jesus Christ promises us peace and better things up ahead, which gives us a reason to be happy, to rejoice, and to take on each day with happiness.  Life is awesome because it teaches us how to be happy and how to find true joy. Im so thankful for it.

Elder Peck  

No comments:

Post a Comment