Monday, May 25, 2015

Hold nothing back from the Lord

Hey!

This week was great.  My comp and I are working hard, and I just found out that I'll get home for Christmas! This week we worked a bit more with our investigator J, who is just getting better and better.  He works with his 3 uncles cutting down trees (lumberjacks? trabajan en forestal) and the four of them just changed jobs to be able to go to church evey Sunday. Now J can come and we are working on getting him ready for baptism.

When we put our faith in the Lord, holding nothing back and putting Heavenly Father 100% as our top priority, He blesses us and gives us more power than we can imagine (See D&C 4).  It's really true.  As I work towards the goal of being a full consecrated missionary, God takes care of all our needs and good desires.

Have a great week and hold nothing back from the Lord.

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment