Monday, June 22, 2015

Intercambios y Asados

Hey!


So this week was a good one. We did two exchanges this week and for both I stayed in my sector, which helped me get to know it better.  On Tuesday Elder S from Peru came with me and worked and then on Wednesday  Elder R from Utah came and worked with me. It was fun to work with other missionaries and the 2 exchanges went well.
Also on Sunday we had a cool experience.  We were praying really hard that our investigators would be able to come to church.  We worked really hard and prayed hard all week, and on Sunday six of them came and were immediately welcomed by the members! We were really grateful and our prayers were answered.  They liked church and felt the Spirit.  The are all finally progressing!
Today we did a zone activity.  We played soccer and dodge ball and had a huge barbecue.
The only thing I can say is that Heavenly Father answers prayers.  Its easier to see the answers when our prayers are specific and directed by the Spirit.  Also, as we do all we can to accomplish what is asked for in the prayer, Heavenly Father always does His part.

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment