Monday, July 13, 2015

GOOOOL! BAAAAAPTISM!


Hey!

So this week was a memorable one.  Full of ups and downs, but more ups than downs.

Starting with the downs (to get them out of the way):  This week I found out the Elder Boyd K Packer passed away, which was really sad news for us.  Also, I got really sick at the beginning of the week.

Now the highlights: I got better, so I'm not sick anymore!

Chile won the Copa America! We had permission to watch the game a with recent convert. They had invited a bunch of people, so we watched it with a big group of people and it was super fun.  We won by penalty kicks, and after the last penalty kick, the whole room exploded with people shouting and blowing horns.  We ran outside and the whole city was in the street, driving down the main streets honking their horns with Chile flags hanging out the window.

Also, my sister Taylor got married!  I was super excited for her this week and today I got to see the pictures.

Also, Fourth of July! We bought a completo, which is basically a hot dog to celebrate haha.

And, the most important: V got baptized! The service was Saturday morning and was fantastic.  She was confirmed on Sunday.

Anyway, that's about it, it was a great week. Thanks for everything!

Elder Peck



No comments:

Post a Comment