Monday, November 16, 2015

Cambios! Last Transfer!






Hey!

So the countdown has started!  But I'm trying not to think about it haha.  Ive got one month left and one more transfer of 4 weeks.  We found out about the cambios today.  Elder L is leaving and my companion is Elder V! I don't know him, but Ive heard good things about him. 

This week we worked hard and we did several exchanges.  I went and worked with Elder M, a Chilean, in his sector, a small town about an hour outside of my sector.  We worked hard and had a good time.  Later I worked with Elder L, from Korea, in his sector but in the same city. 

Other than that, not much to report.  The mom in the family we are teaching is pregnant and about to have her baby, but shes having some problems, so we haven't been able to visit her this week.  The other investigators are progressing little by little, and the ward is doing a great job now at helping us fellowship them. 

Well, the only thing I can say this week is that God works through weak people to do His work.  He can do that!  Our success is often defined by how much we understand this concept and our faith in our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  And, as in all things, a good attitude works wonders in achieving success.  Like I shared the other day, those who say they can and those who say they can't are both usually right!  I'm excited for this last transfer and hope to go down swinging haha.  Thanks!

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment