Thursday, November 20, 2014

10 months

Hey!

So this week we challenged five people to baptism and they all accepted! We are looking to see how things work out.

We also had interviews with our Mission President and his wife.  They went really well.

We are teaching several people.  One is named R.  He is about 25 and has a 2 year old and is excited about starting his family.  We contacted him in the street and he is really receptive.

Another is a family we found recently.  Y and J are the parents and they have three awesome kids.

We are also teaching a lady named M.  She's not really receptive, but she's way cool and her kids all want to get baptized.

We are still teaching the family O, the investigator that gave me new shoes.  They are so awesome and they are starting to come to church.  We fasted for them yesterday and we are going to work hard with them this week.

I love my Savior and all He has done for me.  I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me.  Thanks to all of you as well. You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Love you all and have a fantastic week and read the Book of Mormon.

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment