Monday, December 29, 2014

Transfers

Hey,

So I'm getting transferred!  I'm heading way down south to be with an American companion and I'm way stoked.  I'm looking forward to it a lot, even though I'll miss this sector.

Also, I have 11 months in the mission today, which is cool!

Other than that, nothing much happened this week.  We had a ward family history activity which was cool and were able to talk to tons of people.  We worked hard, and are pleased with what we were able to accomplish.

The only spiritual thing that I can add today is that prayer and diligent scripture study are awesome and provide great strength.  Also, God answers prayers.  Never leave aside your prayers and study. Faith is manifest through actions, and often the action required is simply a diligent continuation. Often we feel like it requires us to do something new or different to manifest our faith. Just keep going.  Just continuing may be our act of faith. It may be simple, but by small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Alma 37:6

Love y'all and hope all is well.

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment