Monday, December 29, 2014

PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO

Happy New Year!


This week was fantastic.  I had the chance to talk with my family and see their faces, which was the best.

Also, we found several new investigators. We are now teaching a family that wants us to help them overcome alcohol, and several new people who are interested in our message.  We are getting better and improving everyday and were working hard to find even more people to teach.

The other elders in our sector had a baptism this week.  We brought a couple of our investigators and the Spirit was really strong.

I gave a talk this Sunday about living by every word that comes from the mouth of God.  I'm not sure how that phrase works in English, but preparing the talk helped me grow my testimony of the living prophets.  What a blessing it is that we have a living prophet, apostles, and leaders who hold the priesthood! Its amazing.

Anyway, have a great New years!

No comments:

Post a Comment