Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Conference weekend



Volcano at sunset




Hey

We had another great week.  We almost have all of our wood chopped, and just in time because the rain is coming.  The General Conference of the Church happened this week it it was fantastic as usual.

One of my favorite talks was by Elder Jorge Zaballos.  He was the mission president for my mission several years ago and is from Chile.  We met him a few months ago when he came and held conferences with our mission.

He talk about several ways in which we fulfill our responsibilities as disciples of Christ.  He talked about how we are to learn our duty, decide to do it, act according to our decision, and willingly accept Gods will.

I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father and all that He does for us.  Hope everyone had a great week and I appreciate all you do.

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment