Monday, August 24, 2015

Cambios!

Our desk

Making choripanes



Public exercise machines

Home

Hey!

So last night I got a call and found out I'm leaving! Im heading to another sector in the same city with Elder L, an elder from Colombia.  Im pretty stoked, but sad to leave the investigators and members here.

This week was full of ups and downs.  It rained a lot and I had a sick day (I got better!) but we had several investigators come to church!  Other than that, not much else to report.  Z is progressing well and she's decided to get baptized! We think it will be in September, and I won't be here to see it, but we're pretty happy for her.

Anyway, I realized this week that seeking the guide of the Spirit in important decisions and problems is a simple process that works.  God has told us that he who asks in faith will receive, but we have to look for the answer.  Thankfully God usually doesn't make it too hard to find.

Thanks for all you do!

Elder Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment